Focus: The focus of this public FAQ/Self Help guide is to provide you an overview and details for Getting Started with the Salesforce application for Cliently.
What does this integration do?
- Works with Salesforce Lead, Contact, and Opportunity objects
- Syncs (Pushes) your Salesforce records to Cliently - Contacts (one-way sync only for contact info)
- Works with Cliently Workspaces
- Access to team member access and permissions
- Assign Cliently Credits to your team
- Ability to send out Instant Actions: Email, Video Message, Handwritten Note, Postcard, and Gifts directly to your Salesforce contacts.
- Add existing “flows” created in Cliently and instantly connect them in Salesforce.
- Create custom “flows” specifically for each Salesforce record
- Direct access to your Task-Actions to complete them from the extension.
- Track the history of your actions in each Salesforce record.
- Use the Timeline to review your sent actions for Global (all contacts) and individual contacts
- Works in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning interface.
- Works with Salesforce Versions: Enterprise, Unlimited, Developer, Performance. If you have Salesforce Professional edition to will need to request Salesforce API Access for your Salesforce account.
Cliently Plan Access? Only Enterprise plans can use this application.
Before you get started, however, please make sure that you have a Cliently account (Don’t have one yet? Start 14-day free trial!)
Please note: In order to use this integration, you must use Google Chrome, download here.
Salesforce Account Setup: In order to use this integration with your “Leads”, “Contacts” or Organization records; you must have a valid email address in order to send Cliently Email/Video Messages. In order to send Cliently Handwritten Notes, Postcards, or Gifts; a “physical mailing address” must be associated with the Salesforce record.
Step 1: Login into your Salesforce Account. Go to https://login.salesforce.com/ and login into your account.
Step 2: Install Chrome Extension for this application: Follow the steps below in order to install the integration to your Chrome Web browser:
Step 2-A: Locate on Chrome Web Store and install integration. Us the following link to install the Cliently integration with Salesforce Chrome Extension. Click the blue button labeled “Add to Chrome” to install it to your Chrome Web browser. Follow any prompts to Accept.
Once installed, the Integration will appear in your Chrome Web browser on the top right-hand side. You can click on the “Cliently icon” to hide or show the integration. If you don't see the Cliently icon right away, it will be concealed in the puzzle piece icon in your extension shortcuts. You will just need to click the puzzle piece and pin the Cliently extension as a shortcut in order for it to become visible at all times, going forward.
Step 3: Login into your Cliently account. In order to use this integration, you must be logged into your Cliently account.
Step 4: Integrate Salesforce with Application. Next, we must connect Salesforce to the application. Click on the red button “Click to Integrate”.
Pro-tip: If you don't see this Integration option right away, but instead see the smiling person image, simply click into the search option available in the extension pop-out and type in a Lead/Contact name. This should refresh the pop-out and take you to the Integration option.
Step 4-A: Integration complete. If integrated correctly you will see a video and a red button to use the application called “LET ME IN”. Click this button to access the integration. You can also watch a video, check out Cliently’s FAQ’s and Book a demo.
Step 5: Ready to use. Congratulations, you have successfully installed the Chrome Extension for the Cliently- Salesforce Application.
Step 6: First use of Cliently Salesforce Application. In the following instructions, we will break down the application and how to use it.
1: Cliently Workspaces - Here you can change the workspace of your Cliently Account if you are using more than one workspace. Click here to learn more about workspaces.
2 and 3: Credits & Settings - Learn more about Cliently Credits and settings for your account. Click here to learn more.
4 and 5: Search in Salesforce for contacts and then send out Instant Actions - Learn how to search in Salesforce and send out an Instant Action. Click here to learn more.
6: Search in Salesforce for contacts and select existing Flows or create a custom Flow for an individual contact (marketing campaigns) - Learn how to search in Salesforce and create and/or enable Flows (marketing campaigns). Click here to learn more.
7: Using the Cliently extension to complete your tasks - Learn how to access your Tasks for your Salesforce contacts and learn how to complete those tasks. Click here to learn more.
8: Using the Timeline to review your actions sent to your contacts - Learn how to access your Timeline for your Salesforce contacts. Click here to learn more.
Need Help? If you need any help with Getting Started with the Cliently Salesforce Application please click on the red “Help/Chat” icon found on the bottom right side of your account.