Hello, from everyone at Cliently!
In the past few months our Development team has been working very hard to build a more efficient and user-friendly version of our Find Leads page. In the following sections, we will break down all the changes and new features you can begin using today!
Please Note: Find Leads 2.0 is in BETA, so it may be subject to change before the final release. To use the new version, use the "toggle" at the top of the Find Leads screen.
Questions?: Please contact us via the RED help button in the bottom right-hand corner of your account and let us know of any questions you have. We greatly appreciate all of your feedback!
Watch Recorded Find Leads 2.0 Webinar from 12-19-2018
- Speed - We have fully redesigned and re-indexed our database to be more efficient, speeding up your search results as you make your criteria selections.
- Ease of use - We have redesigned the User interface to make it simple and easy to use.
- Search by filters - This section has been redesigned for ease of use. When filters are selected the system will now show the criteria chosen above the search results as they populate.
- Partial field searches - You can now search for the full name or partial name of a Company, Person, or Job Title, using keywords.
- Use of multiple entries for the same filter - You can now type in multiple Company names, Person names, or Job Titles.
- Location - The location filter has been redesigned to only use the Google Search form and includes new options. As you begin typing your Location, Google will automatically provide you with a dropdown to choose your specific location, based on keywords or letters entered.
- Industry/Job Role - These filters have been redesigned from drop-downs to check-boxes that can easily expand to better view your selections.
- Check-boxes to Sliders - Company Revenue and Company Size have been changed from check-box selections to sliders. This will provide a much smoother and faster user experience when setting up this criteria.
- Saved Searches - This feature has been redesigned to make it easy to save and access your existing lead searches from the dropdown provided.
- Accept Lead/Add Lead to workflow/Reject Lead - These selections have been redesigned in a new module to make it easy to process a lead. Clicking the checkmark will now allow you to either accept the lead OR add the lead directly to the Flow of your choosing in the pop-up provided.
- Pagination of Leads - At the bottom of each lead list page, we have made it easy to go forward and back, to better view your pages of leads. Each page will hold 25 individual contacts.
- Copy/Clone your searches - We have made copying your saved searches quick and efficient. Once copied you can easily rename them, make edits to their criteria, and save them for future use.
Your saved searches: Due to the amount of changes that have occurred from version 1.0 to version 2.0, all saved searches will have to be recreated in the new 2.0 version. They will not carry over from the previous 1.0 version. If you need help with this, please contact us. We're happy to assist with this process!
Most Important - We learned from YOU, our Users. We listened to and documented all of your feedback, and then used it to assist us in designing and implementing this new version. We hope you enjoy it!